- Doctor's training and experience is Unique. Dr Gringeri is an expert in the nervous system and the digestive system.
- "No Wait Policy". Your time is valued. Each minute is used delivering patient education or prescribed services.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large efficient treating bay as well as a private treatment room if desired.
- Convenient location near the Santa Clara University Campus and 5 minutes from the San Jose Airport.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- PPO, MedPay, Medicare, WorkComp insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork if coverage is verified.
- Highly affordable rates and flexible payment plans.
What Happens On My First Visit?
Upon entering the office, we have some brief paperwork for you to fill out. The paperwork provides us with general information about yourself and your condition.
Once the paperwork has been completed, you will have a consultation with the doctor to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, as well as potential treatment options.
History and Examination
In order to determine what your actual problem is, the doctor will ask you various questions related to
your condition. Next, a number of specialized tests will be performed to determine which tissues are affected and to what extent.
Your specific condition may require us to take x-rays to either rule out more serious conditions or assist us in developing the most effective treatment plan for you.
Same Day Treatment
Once finished with the examination and all appropriate studies, patients will generally be provided with their first treatment during this same visit. This may include spinal adjustments, physical therapies,
and/or soft tissue therapies.
Prior to leaving, patients will be given instructions on certain activities or procedures to be conducted at home. This may include ice or heat application instructions, avoidance of certain activities or positions,
as well as home exercises and/or stretches.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
You will be given a convenient appointment time for your follow-up visit. Generally speaking, patients
are seen within 1-2 days and are provided with a complete review of findings. Treatment options for your condition will also be discussed during this time.
In Pain From A Car Accident?
Do you have these worries?:
- How badly am I really injured?
- How can I get rid of the pain quickly and fully recover?
- Who will pay for the doctor bills?
- Who is going to fix my car … or replace it?
- How much work am I going to miss?
- How will I replace my lost income?
If you have these or other questions, we can give you answers!
If I Have An Auto Accident What Do I Do?
Who should I call first?
A doctor? An attorney? A body shop?
The FIRST thing you need to do is get your injuries documented
for insurance purposes by a qualified soft-tissue-injury specialist. The majority of car accident injuries are soft tissue injuries!
Most doctors are not trained in the detection of these hidden injuries. Worst of all, many of these injuries do not produce immediate symptoms. Which may cause you to mistakenly think you are just fine... Until later!Chiropractors are the Soft Tissue Specialists!
We Can Help And We Can See You Right Away!Our clinic has been evaluating and treating accident victims for over 12 years.
We can also make any appropriate referrals to attorneys, orthopedists, neurologists, or MRI centers, etc. when necessary. Our primary responsibility is to make an accurate diagnosis of your injuries and provide treatment to return you to pre-injury status. We also provide accurate documentation to ensure all your bills are paid.
Free Consultation For Auto Accident Victims
Call Now: (408) 419-1605.
If you get the answering service, ask for management's cell numbers if you need immediate care.
Delaying treatment can hamper insurance reimbursement.
Many auto injuries do not produce immediate pain or symptoms but leave long term damage.
Do not settle any claim until you are examined.